Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mrs. Philippines of Michigan 2009




Last night I judged the Mrs. Philipinnes of Michigan pageant in Troy. I had so much fun at this event! The pageant was also a fundraiser for FILAMCCO, a group that provides advancement of civic, cultural and professional interests of Filipino Americans in Michigan. I learned a lot about the Philippino culture.

The contestants competed in talent, evening gown and onstage question.

Thank you to Willie Dechavez for inviting me to judge. Everyone involved in this event was wonderful!

JoAnn (Miss Oakland County judge's chairperson) judged the pageant as well!
State Representative Tory Rocca, me & Jo Ann.
Congratulations to Johanna Sanders, Mrs. Philippines of Michigan 2009!
Miss Senior Michigan 2009, Caren Maceyko was also on the judge's panel.
I crowned the Friendship Award winner.

xoxo-
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment