Thursday, August 20, 2009

Miss Bay County Pageant

Christina, Miss St. Clair Shores 2008, Alyssa Bedford, Miss Saginaw 2008 & 1st runner up to Miss Bay County 2010, Me & Rachel Manna, 2nd runner up to Miss Oakland County 2009.

On August 18th, 2009 I attended the Miss Bay County pageant. My lovely friend Rachel Manna (2nd runner up to Miss Oakland County this year) accompanied me & my mom Vita on our journey to the memorable Miss Bay County Pageant.

I LOVE YOU CASEY CRABTREE! MISS BAY COUNTY 2010!

"Perseverance is failing nineteen times and succeeding the twentieth." -Julie Andrews
Special thank you to Rachel Manna for trying to put on my crown from the backseat.

Another CONGRATS to 2nd runner up Sydney Learman and 1st runner up Alyssa Bedford--two more pageant friends of mine.

xoxo-
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment