Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Miss Teen Michigan-World Pageant


Fellow judge Andrea Hernandez, Miss MI US Beauties.

On Saturday 3/27 I got a call from the director of the Miss Teen Michigan-World pageant, Christine. They were in need of a last minute judge, and I was able to fill in! I was shopping with my mom at the time and we left immediately and headed down to the pageant, which was held on the campus of Wayne State.

After a brief judge's orientation and a quick look over each contestant's bio, the interviews began! I had a wonderful time at this pageant. The group of people were so kind! Not to mention, the caliber of contestants was very high. I feel like I gained some perspective of what it's like to be a judge, which will ultimately make me a better competitor!


Congrats to the winner, Shelby Knafel!

xoxo-
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment