Friday, January 29, 2010

Miss America!

Thursday, 1/28
Today I arrived in Vegas with my mom. We visited the trade show and did some shopping :-) We also attended tonight's prelims--and I am so glad that we did. Our Miss Michigan rocked the house! Her performance had the kind of energy that filled up the entire room.


Miss Ashlee congratulating Nicole on her talent prelim award! Great action shot.



OH and I also met TLC's Clinton Kelly! Maybe Saturday I'll get to meet Mario? ;-)


Friday, January 29th
Today we spent a lot of time at the trade show trying on dresses...at night we went to La Reve (Cirque Du Soleil) with my cousin Philip and his gf. It was a great time!

Cirque du Soleil

With a new friend!

Saturday, January 30th
In the morning I attended an autograph signing with about 30 former Miss Americas! I got a picture with one of my favorites, Lee Meriwether (Miss America 1955!) Also I met a new friend from NJ while in line for the autograph signing.

Then I spent an afternoon trying on Sheri Hill dresses.

Sheri Hill

Then it was time to get ready for the big night! Our Miss MI did a fabulous job representing all of us at the Miss America pageant and I was proud just to be there. I had a great time in Vegas!



xoxo-
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment